How To TeachIn Vietnam
What to Expect
Our Teaching Positions
Our mission is to give you all the tools you need to be set up for success. For new teachers, you receive training, coaching, support and guidance. For veteran teachers, you can take your career to the next level with a fast track to a managerial role.
About our Program
Our technology is raising the bar of education in Vietnam and our unique program emphasizes critical thinking, creativity, and well-researched character traits for success.
- Native English/English Proficiency (C1+)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- TEFL, TESOL or CELTA
- 21 Teaching Hours per Week
- Deliver Fully Prepared Lessons
- Classroom Management Skills
- Administrative Duties
With over 140 centers spanning 40+ cities, there is something for everyone. You can experience the capital, the south, something coastal, something rural. Take your pick, and inquire within about small city bonuses.
- Full Training: 2 weeks of training will get you all set up in your ESL career. Week 1 of training is unpaid and Week 2 is paid training
- Career Development: Opportunity for promotion to Senior Teacher, Faculty Manager and beyond.
- Ongoing Support: You get help at every step – applying, on-boarding, getting set up and living in Vietnam.
Easy as 1, 2, 3
The start to your Great Teaching Adventure with APAX Leaders is just a few steps away.
Complete the quick application form and we’ll send all of the information you will need to get started.
Organize and scan the relevant and required documents for a smooth application process.
Have a Skype call with our fantastic recruiting team and we’ll go over everything you need to know.
Perks of the Job
You are a salaried teacher so there is no need to worry about counting or picking up extra hours per month.
Visa + Work Permit
You will arrive on our sponsored business visa and after 3 months will have a valid work permit.
This allows you to avoid the hassle of visa runs every 3 months, and is valid for the duration of your contract.
Monthly Housing Stipend
In addition to your salary, the housing stipend helps to cover your accommodation expenses.
Your hard work pays off with monthly and quarterly bonuses based on your performance in the classroom.